Solid Advice On Choosing A DWI Lawyer
What types of qualities are you looking for in the lawyer who handles your DWI case? You want a lawyer who has handled these types of cases before. You want a lawyer who handles cases efficiently. You want a criminal defense lawyer who has earned respect and esteem from the local legal community and area law enforcement agencies. Lastly, you want a lawyer who believes in you and your case.
You can find all of those credentials at the law office of Michael A. Ferraro, Esq., P.C..
For the last 15 years, Mr. Ferraro has handled DWI cases from each perspective. He worked as a prosecutor in Orange County prior to forming his law firm. He now represents people from all walks of life in a variety of areas such as drunk driving, DWAI, criminal defense and traffic violations.
You need to be able to get to your job. Michael A. Ferraro will fight hard for your right to a New York hardship license. When you cannot afford a bad outcome, contact his full-service DWI defense law office in Cornwall today at 845-809-4609. Your initial consultation is always free of charge.
Serving Hudson Valley DWI/DWAI Clients
You will value Michael A. Ferraro’s longstanding reputation for:
- Experience — in a variety of practice areas, with special focus on DWI
- Efficiency — handling your case swiftly and authoritatively
- The esteem in the legal community — highly regarded by opposing counsel and judges alike; he knows the players who decide the cases
- Former prosecutor — a former Assistant District Attorney for Orange County who knows the prosecutorial mindset, and can be your voice at administrative hearings
- Aggressiveness — questioning every aspect of your DWI arrest
- Availability — 24/7, promising a prompt return of your messages and access to Mr. Ferraro’s cellphone number
Your case is always a top priority with Michael A. Ferraro, Esq., P.C..
Charged with DWI in New Windsor or the Hudson Valley? Contact Michael A. Ferraro.
Call 845-809-4609. Protect your rights and driving privileges. Contact the Michael A. Ferraro, Esq., P.C., online.