Most drivers know that they shouldn’t ever operate a motor vehicle if they’re drinking alcohol. In the past, some really didn’t have options to get home if they started drinking when they didn’t expect to. Now, people can opt to use ride-hailing to avoid driving after...
Michael A. Ferraro, Esq., P.C.
Month: June 2021
- Have ride-hailing services reduced the number of drunk driving incidents?
- The technology to limit a car’s speed is arriving, but will Americans accept it?
- What New Yorkers need to know about speeding and driver’s license points
- Yes, New York does have speed cameras, and here’s what you should know
- How drunk is “too drunk to drive” in New York?