When you’re driving in heavy traffic or trying to navigate your way through an unfamiliar area, it’s easy to make an “improper turn.” Improper turns can involve failing to give adequate signals when you change lanes (such as when you shift from the right-hand lane to...
Michael A. Ferraro, Esq., P.C.
- Have ride-hailing services reduced the number of drunk driving incidents?
- The technology to limit a car’s speed is arriving, but will Americans accept it?
- What New Yorkers need to know about speeding and driver’s license points
- Yes, New York does have speed cameras, and here’s what you should know
- How drunk is “too drunk to drive” in New York?