When you’re driving in heavy traffic or trying to navigate your way through an unfamiliar area, it’s easy to make an “improper turn.” Improper turns can involve failing to give adequate signals when you change lanes (such as when you shift from the right-hand lane to...
Michael A. Ferraro, Esq., P.C.
- Traffic cameras could soon be more prevalent in New York
- What defense strategies can you have in a drunk or drugged driving case?
- How to avoid a holiday speeding ticket in New York
- Expect DWI enforcement to be high in New York during and after Thanksgiving
- Can a police officer force you to take a breath test?